I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously? Or is this a new printer?
Are you able to go through the Wi-Fi / wireless setup wizard on the printer's screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
It looks like you are away. Let me provide some general instructions you can try when you are available. Please get back to me when you are available to continue.
- If that does not work, please try the following steps on the printer:
- Once that is done successfully, on the iPad, open Settings app icon, then tap on Wi-Fi option. Then make sure it is connected to your wi-fi / wireless network name. Then check printing on the iPad.
; NOTE: Make sure both the printer and the iPad are connected to the same wireless network name.
- Then see if you can print from the computers.
- If you still cannot print from the computer, let's try fixing the Windows computer first. Make sure you have gone to Control Panel on the computer, then uninstall the Epson programs there, and delete all the Epson printer(s), if it's still there. What happens when you install the printer's CD disk, and select the network / wireless option when prompted during installation? Is there any error or message?
- If needed, on the Windows computer, you can download and install the latest Drivers and Utilities Combo Package at the Epson website below:
; Please tell me what happens during the installation.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,