John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I just loaded in new cartridges (my first time) and it is

Customer Question

I just loaded in new cartridges (my first time) and it is not printing....went through the diagnostics like says on the screen, but the printer setup continually says that the print job is on pause, and when I push that button, it does nothing. HELP!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

What is the complete model number of your printer?
Are you seeing any errors on the printer itself?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is anHP 6978I am not seeing your answers on the computer screenI would rather be able to just solve it myself
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

I had not provided an answer yet, as I needed additional information from you. This is a back and forth conversation, an instant fix is not always possible. Do you wish to continue?