John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

HP Color Laser Jet CP 1215 will not respond to print

Customer Question

HP Color Laser Jet CP 1215 will not respond to print requests from my HP 500-201 computer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LaserJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Probably about 7-8 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all of it
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please be more specific on what exactly you have done to try to resolve this so we do not go over the same steps?

thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have gone through all the HP trouble shooting steps to find out what was wrong. Maybe something with a driver. I don't know. But when I changed to Window 10 problems started.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

ok, but can you please tell me what steps you have already done, all steps is not telling much sorry and we want to avoid going over the same things again.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is some kind of racket, all these extra charges. Forget it.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

There are no extra charges, I have only been asking you what you have already done to try to fix this.. I am not sure the issue in you telling me this?

Saying all of it is not helpful, I need to know what you have actually done please