I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to reinstall the printer's driver / software?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Also, what's the model of your internet modem / router device? Is it new?
- It looks like you are away. Since I do not know what type of computer you have yet, let me provide some general instructions for you. Please get back to me when you are available to continue.
- On the printer, please do the following steps:
- Once STEP 1 above is done successfully, on your iPhone, open the Settings app icon, then tap on Wi-Fi option. Then select / connect to your wireless network name. Then you should be able to print from the iPhone.
Note: Make sure you connect both the printer and the iPhone to the same wireless network name.
- Once STEP 1 above is done successfully, please see if you can printer from the computer.
- If the computer still cannot printer, please uninstall the Brother program from your computer
, then click on the Brother website below:
, then there, click on Search, then download and install the Full Driver & Software Package (if it's not available, then download and install the Printer Driver)
, once installation is done, check printing.
- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer. And please answer all my questions, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,