John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Talked with you about 20 mins ago, tried to return. some

Customer Question

talked with you about 20 mins ago, tried to return. some months ago i talked with an agent and they told me about annual tech support, does this still exist
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: i was communicating with Pearl not about a printer, but my window 10, explorer browser and not being able to access my email
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: about 2 yrs
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: pressed the 4 windows button but no access to windows and explorer browser is blank
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nothings wrong with the printer, could you repeat what just typed to you?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think you were greeted by our script. What is the question, what is it about, and what do you need to know, please?