John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have an epsom printer - had to change my modem and now my

Customer Question

I have an epsom printer - had to change my modem and now my printer will no longer work
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: epsom WF-2540
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have and hpchrome and have tried to go through the computer, but there is no real dashboard - the printer has a menu, but I don't know the IP number
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i only need to be able to connect my printer - Thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

The printer will need to be reinstalled. Do you have the discs that came with the printer? If not, I may can find it online for you if you can tell me what version of Windows you have.

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 months ago.

You posted another question, however we need to keep the conversation going here.

What version of Mac OS do you have?