John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Hardware error 03130031-2F1F. Canon iPF650, Yes, it happens

Customer Question

Hardware error 03130031-2F1F. Canon iPF650
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Yes, it happens regularly, about once a month. Plotter is probably 3 years old. Maybe 4? Time flies.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I turn it off. Turn it back on. Today message repeated after restarting. Successful restart the second time.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, not really. I guiess I don't know what to ask, or what he needs to know.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi Jim. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Your Garmin Nuvi may only accept the official 2 letter abbreviation for the states. Montana would be MT. Please try that and let me know the results. If that does not resolve the problem, please let me know the model number of your Nuvi.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I apologize for my first response. That was meant for an entirely different question. Can you tell me what operating system you have on your computer please? If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/