John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My Toshiba computer and my canon pixma452 wireless printer

Customer Question

My Toshiba computer and my canon pixma452 wireless printer are not talking to one another can you help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

It will need to be reset. Can i connect and do this

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

In order to solve the problem, you will need to re-install the printer. Use the printer installation disc and select "Wireless connection" and follow the instructions. The printer will then reconnect to the wireless network and be able to communicate with the computer.

In case you encounter problems, or don't know how to re-install the printer, let me know. I can remotely access your computer and assist you with that.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.