John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Out of memory scannig paperport 11, printer is epson wf 7610

Customer Question

out of memory scannig paperport 11
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: printer is epson wf 7610 new
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: reinstalling paperport 11
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. It is unlikely that the problem is with the printer itself as the specs for the Epson WF 7610 state that it can hold up to 550 pages in memory. Can you tell me please a little more about the computer and software that you are using?

What version is your operating system? If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

It would also be helpful to know what version of Paperport you are using.