Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Error code 0X97 Epson 7620, workforce 7620 all in one about

Customer Question

error code 0X97 Epson 7620
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: workforce 7620 all in one about a year old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: power off and on.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To start with, lets run through this full procedure methodically, from top to bottom.

Once complete, let me know if you still get the same error, a new error, or if the machine is now working.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That did not work. No paper jams. The machine prints half a page and gives error code 0X97.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are you there
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Allright, in that case if you co uldnt find a jam.. Then what you have is a hardware error.. Hopefully, the machine is under a year old in which case you can get epson to replace it for free.

I would call epson and have them replace it for you, as they will simply have you ship the printer to them, and then they will ship a new printer back to you.

(###) ###-####/p>

Mon.- Fri.6AM-8PM (PT)

Sat.7AM-4PM (PT)