Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I took apart an clean all roller is down but still wont pick

Customer Question

i took apart an clean all roller is down but still wont pick up paper. can it be fix
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: hp office printer 6500aplus about 5 years
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just took apart an clean all the rollers like i read
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The feed rollers in your machine probably need to be replaced. As long as you arent getting any error messages, and all its doing is failing to pickup the paper, then this is the part you need.

Though, you could probably save some money by purchasing a broken unit on ebay and removing the rollers you need.

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.