Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have a brother printer MFC-J630J. It won't print from my

Customer Question

I have a brother printer MFC-J630J. It won't print from my computer but will from my iphone. I have never had a problem with this before. All my electronics on wifi are working fine. when I go into control panel etc it shows that the printer is my default printer and there are 8 projects in queque. Help!!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

We have to reset and clear the queue. It is possible that the jobs causing it not to print.

Press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type services.msc and press enter

From the resulting window, find Print Spooler. Right click on it and select Stop.

Then press Windows and R to bring run again and type the following command press enter

%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\spool\PRINTERS

Click Continue if asked and delete all files from the resulting window (from the resulting Printers folder)

From the resulting window, find Print Spooler. Right click on it and select Start. Try to print now.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hi Dorothy, Just checking. How is it going ?