John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I can print a test page ok but when i try to print a

Customer Question

i can print a test page ok but when i try to print a document i get a blank page but if i write the document in red it prints ok
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just yesterday but i do not use my printer often
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: canon mp980
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just installed the driver from canon
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i have a medion computer from aldi it is running windows 7 home premium srvice pack 1 32 bit amd x 4 620 processor 2.6 ghz
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
direct access would be easier for you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what is the service offer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Ive just sent the service offer as you requested. Once that has been clicked and accepted I will send the connection steps.

Dustin S