John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer failing to print. yellow light and pale light at the

Customer Question

Printer failing to print. yellow light and pale green light at the side showing.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

Are the lights blinking, or solid? What error do you receive on the computer? What version of Windows is on the computer?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks Thomas, but it seems the printer is refusing to print a specific article, but is printing normally otherwise which is odd. Can you please tell me what this is costing?
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 months ago.

I'm just a tech, I can't see your account. The cost depends on the topic and priority selected. If you email customer service at***@******.*** they can tell you specifically.

If the problem is specific, we're going to have to narrow down some info. Please answer the following to the best of your ability:

1. What version of Windows is on your computer?

2. Are you printing the article from a webpage? If so, what browser are you using? (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc)