Joseph Varner
Joseph Varner,
Experience:  Enterprise Support Specialist at Arthur J Gallagher

We have a Xerox Workcentre 700. I've never seen this happen,

Customer Question

We have a Xerox Workcentre 700. I've never seen this happen, but all the lights on the control panel are blinking (except Energy Saver) but the machine won't power up. I also can't access it through it's IP address. Have turned off, unplugged everything, verified connections, etc. Boots back up to the same status
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just started today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: see message
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Xerox Workcentre 700
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, it was working last week and then this morning it wasn't. We may have had a power outage, but I don't know for certain if one occurred. Please connect me. Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joseph Varner replied 2 months ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist.

Given the status of the machine, and the issues you are experiencing, this appears to be an issue that a Xerox Technician will need to assist with. I checked into my notes, and Xerox recommends reaching out directly to them in the event of this issue.

You can reach them at 1-***-***-****.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi - I had viewed this already; don't know why it didn't register. I had called our tech support but they were taking a long time so I wanted to see if anyone else knew anything. For your future reference, it turned out to be the power supply which has now been replaced.
The symptoms: all lights on control panel blinking but control panel would not come up. Thanks.

Thank you so much - I am glad your support was able to assist.

Is there anything else I can do to assist? Also please rate my service, and definitely glad you were able to replace the power supply and get the issue resolved.