John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I Have purchased a new Epson Work Force WF-3620 printer and

Customer Question

I Have purchased a new Epson Work Force
WF-3620 printer and have no idea how to install it. Can you PLEASE help me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean when connecting the printer to the computer with the USB printer cable, the computer does not detect the printer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am sorry for the whole process that I have obviously started and wish to discontinue everything. I cannot believe that Epson would charge for such a service and after I spent good money to purchase the printer, in fact now I even doubt that I am actually communicating with the actual Epson Company and would assume that I have opened myself to possible hacking and even worse. All I want to know now is how do I cancel this entire ridiculous process? This has been a TOTAL WASTE of my time and money.

I'm sorry; we're an independent support company. We provide not just printer support; we provide all computer support. Please let me know if you'd still like me to fix this issue; we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website and we guarantee our service.

Please let me know. Thank you,