John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have had an Epson printer previously. I just bought a new

Customer Question

I have had an Epson printer previously. I just bought a new Epson ET-2550 printer. I have attached it to my electrical outlet, and to my computer, and I have switched it on. The window looks right, but the"on" sign is winking, and thewindow says "see tge set-up manual to complete the initial ink-charging" Yesterday I did what was directed several times, but it will not move ---- what's next?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I am Rylan and have many years of experience in Computer support and I am happy to assist you with your question.

Give me just one minute to research the issue you are having.

Thank you for the wait. Did you have any issues with filling the ink for each of the colors?