John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My hp deskjet 3845 had been printing great..paper jam,. took

Customer Question

my hp deskjet 3845 had been printing great..paper jam,. took out paper blinking green light. turned off back on green light solid, but it will not print
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Thank you Deskjet is HP Deskjet 3845, bought years ago when it came out. Only use when in vacation house, once a year.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: turning off on computer. taking off back door, replacing paper in front.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Can you tell me which specific lights you see, solid/flashing/pattern, color, etc?