John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have bought an imac. Now trying to connect a HP laserjet

Customer Question

I have bought an imac. Now trying to connect a HP laserjet 1020 printer. This is not officially supported by Mac. However at store helper downloaded HP laser jet drivers plus some instructions. I have followed the instructions but now sitting with screen showing my printer but a green dot and Idle, Last Used and I don't know what to do next.
Thank you Anne
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. I would have to know more about the drivers and the instructions that you got from the Apple store. I am researching the problem now for you.