JKalman
JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

It will not print or scan. My speakers do not work either.

Customer Question

It will not print or scan. My speakers do not work either. Something about drivers. I am clueless.
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The computer is an HP Pavillion 500-267c. the printer is an Epson WF-2520
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried HP help desk.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: If he can fix my speakers also.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you explain, what is exactly happening when you try to print from the PC ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have explained this 3 times, my credit card has been charged $3 nd $23. And I have been given the runaround. My printer and speakers do not work on my computer.
Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. But first, I will need some background information. What is your computer operating system (what version of Windows)? Is your printer directly connected to your computer or router, or is it a wireless connection to your network? Has your printer/scanner worked before with your computer, or are you setting your printer up for the first time?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
N5
No just want it fixed
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Windows 10. Printer is connected to the computer. It worked before. Computer is 1 1/2 years old.
Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

After a Windows 10 upgrade, you will need to uninstall your software using the Windows Control Panel > Programs, restart your computer, and then download and install the Windows 10 drivers for your WF-2520 printer from the Epson website, using the link below:

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?infoType=Downloads&oid=209710

Please let me know if you need support in doing this.

Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

If your printer has been working following your Windows 10 upgrade but stopped working for any other reason, you will still need to perform the procedure outlined above. We can do this interactively when we are both online, or I can do it for you in a Secure Remote Assistance session, for which there will be an additional charge.