John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

HP F380 prints so slowly. about 20 seconds between lines. I

Customer Question

HP F380 prints so slowly. about 20 seconds between lines. I just changed the ink cartridges and it printed the test page fine. then I had to shut down the computer and restart in order for the computer to send the file to the printer.
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: HP F380 all in one with reman HP cartridges purchased at Staples
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: when the computer was not seeing the printer I did trouble shoot and checked for updated drivers. I ended up rebooting the computer and then it went into slow mode
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: just want it to print properly
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason