John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I've not been using it for more than a year. Today I tried

Customer Question

I've not been using it for more than a year. Today I tried tu turn it on and I have a legend on the screen" uiaux info menu R0618F
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: This is the 1st time
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: printer works but I am unable to use the utilities
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I don't have information about consumption, ink level, etc
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks, ***** ***** to be the only issue
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What is the full name brand and model of your printer.. Such as HP Photosmart C7250?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
HP Photosmart C4100 Model ID:(###) ###-####
Now I was able to see all the info from my Mac, and use the printer utilities, but printer screen keeps saying the same: uiaux info menu R0618F
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** me about 15 minutes to get back to you, and we will try some repair steps at that point.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OS X El Capitan 10.11.3
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I thought this was a chat on line service, I don't like to be receiving the answers one by one through the email, I don't want to go one with this please cancel the charge
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

My apologies for the delay, I was researching the issue and h ow to resolve it on that specific printer. Im ready to continue at this point, but you mentioned cancelling this service.

Do you want to cancel, or continue?

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want to cancel
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

This link will help you request a refund and cancel the question.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't want to go to any link, I want to cancel the charge because the service was awful and the issue was not resolved
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you subscribed me as a member without my approbval, I had to spend my time canceling that too
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Ive already sent you the refund link. yes, it did take a bit longer then 15 minutes before i could message you. The issue you are having is a very rare issue, and I had to make sure I had at least 2-3 ways to solve it, before I responded to you.

Then, when I did respond you said you wanted a refund. So, I spent my time researching this issue for you in good faith and if you had been just a bit more patient we would already be working on targeted and specific repair steps.

Instead, I sent you the refund link.

I also, did not subscribe you for anything. You must have clicked on the free trial or subscription offer and accepted it, as that is the only way in which you would be subscribed for anything. This link will help you cancel that subscription

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

As a courtesy I have sent you the refund link, and also the subscription cancellation link. We are not paid hourly so The 45 minutes I spent researching your issue in good faith is simply wasted time in my work day.

You have both the refund and subscription cancellation link, and I cant spend more time on an issue that I wont receive payment for.

It is up to you to click those simple links and follow the simple steps to request a refund, and cancel the service.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.