Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Need to scan

Customer Question

need to scan
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello, I have a Canon pixma mg3600 series printer and I need to scan a document to the computer or email it to myself. Can you help?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
windows 7 is the operating system
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Please try the following.

Check if you have MP navigator installed on your computer. If no, follow the instructions below.

1. Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click Windows Fax and Scan.
  2. Click Scan at the bottom of the left pane.

3. On the toolbar, click New Scan.

4. In the New Scan dialog box, click the Profile list, and then choose Photos/Documents. The default settings for scanning a document, which you can use or change, are automatically displayed.

5. To see how your document will appear when scanned, click Preview.

6. Click Scan.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N