Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

How do I scan to email with Epson XP-610 and Windows 10?

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Not all printers have the function to use the scan to email, if your printer has an email envelope button on the printer then you can use the scan to email option.

Press the Scan to E-mail button on the scanner.

EPSON TWAIN automatically previews the images and recognizes the image type.

A window appears with a progress bar to indicate the scanning progress. You can see the type of document being scanned. When scanning multiple photos, you can also see the number of scanned images.

mages are automatically optimized. You can scan easily and quickly without changing any complex settings. EPSON TWAIN automatically recognizes the image type, locates the target image, detects the skew of the target image, adjusts the exposure, and then starts scanning.

The scanned image is transferred to a pre-selected e-mail program and then attached to a new e-mail massage.

• If no e-mail program has been selected, the Launch Assistant dialog box appears. For details, refer to the EPSON Smart Panel documentation.
  • For details about the settings, refer to the EPSON Smart Panel documentation.