John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My bizhub c252 did not start, the start-lamp is orange, the

Customer Question

my bizhub c252 did not start, the start-lamp is orange, the power lamp is green, but no lüfter is running and the display does not work.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: ca 3 weeks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i changed the mainboard, but it is always the same
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: a techniker was here and he said, that he can not do anything for me
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I need to ask about this obviously 'broken' BizHub machine:

Does any error code show on the display, even briefly?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi, the display is black, it doesn`t work

That the fans (lueftern) do not work, and the display is black, seems to suggest, that the power supply is not supplying all the voltages needed for the machine to operation or start up properly.

The other possible interpretation of this is, that the central processing board of the BizHub's control circuitry, is not initializing. But having no fans really makes it more likely that the power supply is defective. Check the power supply voltages first, if possible.

(If you do not know how to check them, a Service Manual for this model of BizHub, if obtainable, would be the ideal reference to consult for that information. Do you have one? Would you be interested in obtaining one? it would help you greatly with the repair process.)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i`m interested on a service manual, but my english is not so good - i am a german.

OK, I understand. Ich verstehe.