John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I HAVE AHP PHOTOSMART D110 SERIES PRINTER5 AND READY THE

Customer Question

I HAVE AHP PHOTOSMART D110 SERIES PRINTER5 AND I'M ABOUT READY THE THROW IT AT THE COMPANY OFH.P. THISN DANG THING HUNG UP ABOUT HALF WAY THRUN A PRINTING JOB AND NOW ALL IT DOES IS SPIT OUT PLAIN SHEETS OF PAPER WHEN IT SOUNDS LIKR IT'S PRINTING I NEED APHONE NUMBER SO I CAN TALK TO SOME HUMAN BEING . THAT WAS REAL SMART OF HP TO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NOMBER FOF YOUY COROPRATION. NO WHERE IN THE WHOLE OPERATING MANUAL . REAL SMART IN A DUMB SORT OF WAY HUH!!!!! yesn I am a little pissedf??
Category: Printers
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Sorry to hear about your printer, I'll do what I can to help you. This is a third party site, but I can advise you on how to go about getting another printer from HP. Tell me how old it is, and we can get started.