comp_audio, Technician
Experience:  I offer over 20 years experience in diagnosing and fixing home and business printers. I am eager to assist you today.

Paper jammed & error keeps coming back, Epson Workforce 520,

Customer Question

paper jammed & error keeps coming back
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson Workforce 520
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: gone thru manual not rebooting
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you today.

As you already know this is caused by remaining paper stuck inside your printer, or a dirty/defective jam sensor. Follow the directions from the link below and any visible paper from the areas instructed (click the link below: your done doing that then remove all cartridges and power off the printer > Check in the print head area for any tiny pieces of paper. For the best results use compressed air to remove all dust from the internals of the printer > Blow the paper feed 3-4 times .

Often times it is something so small its hard to see.When done with that then re-install all cartridges and power on the printer and get back to me with the results please.