John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'd like to make an appointment please... Hank ****

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?

What's the issue with your printer and/or with your computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't have a printer...I would like an appointment with the Genius bar is all.

OK. If you'd like to, I can try helping you quickly with your computer issue or with any electronics issue you have right now. What's the issue you are having with? Please let me know, so I can see if I can help you quickly online now. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I was charged 23.00 for just asking for an IN Store appointment with the Genius bar...I just want to TALK with A Human...don't have issues with my MacBook Pro...why is this costing me $?

I'm sorry; we're an independent support company. Genius bar usually costs a lot more. If you'd like me to fix any issue quickly for you right now, please let me know the issue you are having with. Otherwise, I will cancel this for you. Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you,