littlerusty2005, Technician
Experience:  Printer expert

Epson printer 3640 continues to show error after being turn

Customer Question

Epson printer 3640 continues to show error after being turn on and off numerous times. It will not allow me to continue my work!
Category: Printers
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to hear about your printer. Unplug it, and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. This will drain any residual power from the printer, and will clear up the problem only if it was a microprocessor hang up.

If it doesn't resolve the problem, the printer is dead.

There is a problem that happens to the electronics, not the mechanics, and it deems the printer unusable. With Epson, they will give you a half off coupon so you'll continue using their products. All you have to do is call them, and they will give you the discount code so you can get a brand new printer for around $40-$50. Call(###) ###-#### They will also check warranty information, in case you can get a new one for free.

When we are finished, please don't forget to rate my service with you today

with 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you. Rating does not close the question, and you can communicate with me at no extra charge.