Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I would like to find out where the ink cartridge on a

Customer Question

HI i would like to find out where the ink cartridge on a brother lc131 is located and how to fit it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Looking at the front side of the printer, the ink cartridge cover is located on the right of the printer:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/img/faqend/faq00000230_017/au/en/38383/a870_u_g038.gif

- Please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations on how to replace the ink cartridges for your printer:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=au&lang=en&prod=mfcj245_us_eu_as&ftype3=2043&faqid=faq00000230_017

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

If you still need help with this issue and/or with any other question / issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,