John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I changed the printer cartridge from the original 934 setup

Customer Question

I changed the printer cartridge from the original 934 setup cartridge to a brand new 934 XL cartridge. I was able to print the test sheet + one excel sheet from my PC. but now it won't print at all -- error message oxc19a0020 - printhead error. I am using Windows 10. thank you. Kathy Pioggia
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: HP Officejet Pro 6830. Using HP 934 XL cartridge with a K on it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have removed all ink cartridges twice and reinstalled. I have turned off my PC and printer 3 times in hopes of rebooting. I have made sure printer lid is on tight.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that is about it. Thank you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Is this a new or recently purchased printer?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need help with this?