Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

Forgive my ignorance, but.... How do I scan documents from

Customer Question

Forgive my ignorance, but....
How do I scan documents from my HPEnvy 4520 printer to my MAC?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can use Image Capture application to scan. Go to Applications folder and open Image Capture application. Image Capture will recognize the scanner and show in left column. Select the scanner (printer) and click Scan.

Another method is, go to Applications folder and open Preview application. In Preview application, click on File menu and select Import from Scanner..

Another method is, go to System Preferences and select Print and Scan or Printers and Scanners. Select your printer in left, click on Scan top on right top and click Open Scanner. If scanner application is installed, this will open it and allow you to scan.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you