crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

My kindle yesterday was as away bonnie kindle, today it

Customer Question

my kindle yesterday was as away bonnie kindle, today it forge things and reload itself
and now my kindle this is no good for my,
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi Bill,

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.