TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

I put in a new wireless router and my canon MG 3200 WS is

Customer Question

I put in a new wireless router and my canon MG 3200 WS is not connected to same.
How can I connect to the new router?
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi there Michael. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem, and I 'd be happy to help you with it. I will need to ask a few questions in order to best help you. Do you have other devices successfully connected to the new router? If so, can you tell me please what your operating system is on your computer and the brand and model of your router? If you aren't sure about the operating system, this should help you to find out:

For Windows

Can you click this link and tell me what you see please?

http://whatsmyos.com/

For MAC

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X

Also, do you have a usb cable that you can use to connect the printer to the computer for setup purposes?

.