John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an HP Photosmart 7520 printer from which I have

Customer Question

I have an HP Photosmart 7520 printer from which I have previously been able to print from my Ipad and MacBook Air. I just changed wireless routers and now the apple devices don't recognize the printer. My laptop PC does recognize the printer wirelessly. If I go to the printer in "Devices and Printers" and click on HP AIO Wireless Printer Remote I get an error that says contact the system administrator about re-installing the app.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.As you have replaced the router, you have to reconnect the printer to the new router once more then, you have to reinstall the printer on your PC and Mac and reconfigure the printer settings on the Ipad.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The printer recognizes the router and I am able to print from the PC. How do I reconfigure the Ipad and the MAC?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

But, you said this " If I go to the printer in "Devices and Printers" and click on HP AIO Wireless Printer Remote I get an error that says contact the system administrator about re-installing the app. " ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That is correct. I don't think this method is going to work. I would like to cancel and get my money back.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

Sorry, I do not understand your reply, once you are saying that, you are getting a error message on the PC and then, you are saying that you can print from the PC if you do not cooperate with me and give me the information then, how will I help you ? This type of problems can be fixed very easily only if you give me the proper information and there is no shortcut for this process, I will need some information before I can help you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I"ve changed my mind.Please cancel and refund my money.