Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

My laserjet 5200 dtn will no longer grab the 12 x 16 paper.

Customer Question

What is the solution?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

What you will need to do is clean or replace the paper feed roller. You can order a full kit of replacement rollers for your machine here ,

And this is a solid video that explains the problem, and how to replace both of the rollers needed.

This is something the average person should be able to do by following the video and having the replacement parts on hand. If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.