John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Pixma MG3120 series printer. I have been using it

Customer Question

I have a Pixma MG3120 series printer. I have been using it with my PC that is running Windows 10 - connected to the USB port. Just recently purchased a MacBook air (no CD drive) & was hoping there is a way to install the printer driver so I can print wirelessly.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. You can install the printer on your MAC, but if you want to use the printer using Wireless network then, you have to disconnect the printer from the Windows PC then, you have to connect the printer with the wireless router in your home and after that you can install the printer on your MAC and then, you have to reinstall the printer on the Windows PC once more.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can disconnect but the drivers are on a CD & I do not have a drive.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am expecting a call anytime. when it comes I will have to terminate the session. will I still be charged if the issue is not completely resolved?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

The drivers can be downloaded, bu before that you have to connect the printer to the wireless router. We can continue later when you will be free . There is no need to terminate the session permanently.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
if I disconnect now will I still be charged? do not want to authorize a direct connection. prefer that the session was not started. since I did not get an answer is there a way to cancel the session & charges?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

OK, I will send your request to the customer care to cancel this question.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
great I hope that means I will not be charged
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

Yes.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I assume you are waiting for an answer - correct?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

I am closing this question.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no charge correct? Please refund since the issue was not fixed.
********** ********