John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I purchased a Brother HL-L2340DW printer for my daughter to

Customer Question

I purchased a Brother HL-L2340DW printer for my daughter to take to college. I purchased it about 6 - 10 months ago, but just took it out to test before she leaves.
She wishes to use the USB wired connection and I think that I might have damaged the port in the back of the machine. Can that be replaced?
Brooke
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.Please open the link below and let me know, if the port, you are talking about looks like that in the image.

http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/mariolands_17.jpg