John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have the Cannon Color IMageCLASS MF8580Cdw

Customer Question

I have the Cannon Color IMageCLASS MF8580Cdw printer/scanner/copier. I somehow figured out how to change the paper setting to legal, but now I cannot get it to go back to letter and stay with that setting. Every time I change it, it defaults back to legal. In addition, when I do get it to temporarily set as letter, when I try to print - it says it doesn't have letter size paper in the tray - which I do. Thanks.
Category: Printers
Expert:  comp_audio replied 4 months ago.

Introduction with Remote Offering

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Matt.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer using a secure remote connection for a small additional fee and work on the issue directly on your screen or continue via the chat session?

Let me know how you'd like to continue.