John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

It will print a test page but when I try to actually print

Customer Question

It will print a test page but when I try to actually print from the lap top it says off line.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: a day
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it worked when I set it up but now wont print. I was not the only one using it : (
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I am using a PC at work. I am really a Mac user so I don't really understand how to find things on the PC. I would like the printer icon to show on desktop but cant seem to do that either.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: its brand new. Epson workforce WF- 3640
Category: Printers
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your printer. May I ask, what version of Windows is on your computer?