databank876, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with computers.

My printer doesn't print anymore... the error is 0x97, one

Customer Question

my printer doesn't print anymore... the error is 0x97
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: one year old, epson wf 3620
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i search sth in internet and i found maybe is a problem with the ink and the carrel
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: how much does it cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok let me see
Category: Printers
Expert:  databank876 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and good morning to you.

Many people have had this error and been able to get rid of it. Below is a comprehensive look at the 0x97 error and how it can be rectified.

The right way to deal with 0x97 error codes Click here now to conduct a quick scan for 0x97 as well as related problems.

0x97 error message codes are triggered by corrupt system files inside of your Windows operating system.

Repair Guide
To Repair (0x97) errors you'll need to follow these steps:

Step 1: Download (0x97) Fix Patch

Step 2: Click the"Scan" button

Step 3: Then click on 'Fix'. The Repair is complete.

The following article provides information that demonstrates to you the best way to treat your MS windows 0x97 errors both by hand and automatically. In addition, this guide can help you to solve most typical error messages connected with 0x97 error which you may possibly receive.

Notice: This post was previously written and published under WIKI_Q422174

1. What exactly is 0x97 error message?
2. What can cause an 0x97 error code?

3. Ways to easily repair 0x97 error.

What exactly is 0x97 error message?

A 0x97 error code is the number and letter format of the error message produced. It's the standard error code layout utilized by Windows and other Microsoft Windows compatible software programs and device driver vendors. This kind of code may be used by the merchant to identify the error caused. This unique 0x97 error message has a numeric code in addition to a specialized description. In some cases the error message might have extra variables in 0x97 format .The further number and letter code are the location of the system regions where the guidelines are stored at the time of the error.

What causes 0x97 error message?

The 0x97 error is usually the result of Windows system corruption. Missing system entries are often a real danger to the health and well-being of any machine. There are quite a few situations which can have resulted in a system file error. An unfinished install, a partial file erasure, incorrect deletion of utilities or equipment. It can also be triggered in the event your computer is contaminated with a Trojan or spyware invasion or through an incorrect shutdown of the computer system. Any of the previously mentioned actions could very well result in the deletion or data corruption of Windows system files. That corrupted system file will cause missing and wrongly connected information and data files needed for the optimal working of the program.

Simple methods to easily repair 0x97 error code

The two main methods in which to deal with 0x97 error code:

Advanced Computer User Remedy (manual):

1) Switch on the machine then login as the administrator.
2) Then click the Start button then click All Programs, Accessories, Tools, then click System Restore.
3) From the next screen, click on "Restore my machine to an earlier date" and then click on Next.
4) Choose the most recent system restore date within the "click a restoration date" listing, and then click on Next.
5) Then click Next on the verification window.
6) Restart your personal computer whenever the restoration has finished.

Inexperienced Computer User Remedy (completely automated):

1) Download and save this (0x97) repair utility.
2) Setup software and click on Scan button.
3) Click the Repair Errors button in the software when the scan is completed.
4) Restart the computer system.

I hope that the info above rectified the problem. Please remember to clock on 5 stars so that I can be compensated for assisting you.

Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a wonderful day.

Reference Article: Error Code 0x97

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry but Your answer didn't help me, printer doesn't Work
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want to be refund

I am sorry that my answer did not get your printer working. To process a refund, please return to your Order History page. To go directly to the Order History page, click here.