John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I purchased a new Canon Printer 8/1/16 after being assured

Customer Question

I purchased a new Canon Printer 8/1/16 after being assured via Canon chat that support was based in the US. Attemping to commission the new printer resulted in 3.5 hrs on the phone with someone I could hardly understand. He was based in India. He was more interested in selling me a support package than helping me with my printer. The same thing happened yesterday when I attempted once again. I need assistance from someone that is a) knowledgable and b) i can understand. NOTE. US representative Garet 6th district in La. is my next step. I can be reached at **********. Do not call me with attempts to sell me something and someone that speaks clear English.
Category: Printers
Expert:  comp_audio replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. I live in Minnesota, so you are working with someone in the US so that you know.

As for your printer, please tell me what is the problem you are currently having so that I know what I need to work on for you?