John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Mine is a pixma mg2520 I can print from pc to printer and

Customer Question

mine is a pixma mg2520 I can print from pc to printer and get good documents..My prolbem is that I sign the papers and now I want to scan to pc and down load to documents so I can send email with attachments
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it scanning fine previously? Is there any error or message when scanning?

Do you see the (Canon) IJ Scan Utility program on your computer? If yes, what happens when you use the IJ Scan Utility program for scanning?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,