VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I share an HP Photosmart C4280 copier with my wife. I have a

Customer Question

I share an HP Photosmart C4280 copier with my wife. I have a Toshiba Satellite C55 Series Laptop and she has a MAC Book Pro. Your C4280 prints much faster on her MAC. In addition, some times I cannot print at all on my Toshiba. I have to send the data to the MAC to get printed. I suspect it is a Driver problem but do not know how to get an updated Driver. Can you help me. Ken Pettichord
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

Please follow the link below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-C4200-All-in-One-Printer-series/3192751/model/3192752

This will take you to the HP Download page. Scroll down and make sure that the driver selected is the Windows Vista Driver. Then download it and install it. After doing this, reboot the PC and restart the Printer.

Let me know the results, Sir or Madam.

Sorry, MR. Ken.