John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The printer option is gone from my list of printers in Word.

Customer Question

The printer option is gone from my list of printers in Word. I haven't used it since last month. As I'm looking the Kodak icons are gone too.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kodak is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about 6 years old. Esp 3.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Downloading drivers. I put the cd in that came with the printer but it won't boot up.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I realize there are problems with Vista.that is my operating system
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB printer cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.