John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I desperately need your help. I have a cannon MG 6620 copier

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I desperately need your help. I have a cannon MG 6620 copier and for some reason or other my copier will not copy. In fact I don't see the word copy on the copier. Spoke with Dell Consigeur yesterday and he could not make the copier copy. He worked for a long time and still could not make a copy. Please phone me at *********** or email *********. In fact the copier has never been of any service to me. I should have contacted Cannon months ago but due to my illness I just didn't feel up to discussing the copier. Thanking you in advance for your prompt response.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Beatrice.

Are you unable to even initiate a print or copy in the first place?
Or you try to print/copy but it either does not respond, or goes through the motions but outputs a blank page?