I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:
- Click on the Epson website below:
, then there, click on Drivers, then download and install both the Printer Driver and the Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility
, then see if you can print and scan. For scanning, you can open Finder, then click on Applications, then open Epson... / EPSON Scan application.
- If needed, make sure the printer is powered on
, then click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on System Preferences, then open Printers & Scanners (or Print & Fax)
, then click on the + (plus) button at bottom left, and see if it detects your printer; if yes, then select it, then add printing.
- If needed, on the printer device, press the wireless signal / wrench / screwdriver Wi-Fi Setup button, then select option Wi-Fi Setup Wizard, then select / connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name. Please click on the website below for full instructions/ illustrations:
; if needed, please see video instructions at
; see starting the minute 2:42 to 4:10 only.
, once it is connected successfully, then try the STEP 2 above again to add the printer, then check printing & scanning.
- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you are stuck at any step, and let me know the model of your internet modem / router device.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
- If needed, please click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on About this Mac..., then tell me your Mac OS X version, such as 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, etc.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,