VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Despite cleaning the printer heads multiple times and

Customer Question

Despite cleaning the printer heads multiple times and replacing all ink the printer will not copy or print from my computer. It does produce color on the printer status report.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

Now, there is a few option for you to choose from to clean the Print Head. Use this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thrZtvAhKm0

The Print head is a non-removable one, so the video shows several ways to clean the Print Head.

Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi Linda. My name is***** am sorry to be the bearer of less than wonderful news ...but since you said that you have cleaned the printer heads multiple times AND replaced the ink cartridges already, I am sorry to say that your printer is at the end of it's useful life span. If the printhead were removable, we could try soaking it in hot water but since it is not removable, there is nothing left to do but replace the printer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do I cancel this membership

Kay, I'm a support tech so I can't assist with billing matters myself, but I can direct you to the right place. You can contact Customer Service via email at***@******.*** and they should be able to assist you.

Again, I am sorry that I had to be the bearer of bad news, but I didn't want to give you false hope. I provided an honest, accurate answer. If it was at all helpful to you, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit.

Thank you! Have a nice evening!

Sir or Madam, do you still require assistance or no?