John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am using an NX420 printer, and have used this one for

Customer Question

I am using an NX420 printer, and have used this one for several hears with no problems.
Now....suddenly....when I try to Copy something, what comes out is only one quarter of the page a inserted, and it is in a greenish color while what I put in is all in black print.
Can you help me ????
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Lewis.

Are you saying that you see the whole document, just shrunk down or reduced in overall size?
Or are parts of the document actually cut off? Such as blank spaces or lines interspersed through the print?

Are you sure you are copying in Black mode, and not Color mode?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Do you need help with this?