John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My MX922 tells me there is a paper jam in the lower

Customer Question

My MX922 tells me there is a paper jam in the lower cassette, but I have checked, removed ALL the letter-sized paper and then replaced it and still I receive the message with Support Code 1312.
I also removed the back to check for paper jam, but nothing there. Can you HELP?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It sounds as if the situation is somewhat annoying, and I hope I can help with it.

I need to ask a few questions, please:

- Is paper actually feeding out of the lower cassette, and into the machine, at all?